How to Apply
- Experience working in a leadership position in a Jewish early childhood program for 5 years or fewer; OR at least 3 years of early childhood teaching experience and interest in assuming a leadership position
- A Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field
- At least one course in the area of child development
- A basic foundation level of Jewish learning (such as knowledge of the cycle of the holidays)
- The ability to commit the time necessary to complete the program (see Costs and Commitments)
The Application Process
- The basic application
- A completed JECELI Contractual Agreement signed by you and your institution
- Two completed reference request forms
JECELI is now accepting applications for Cohort 3. Applications and reference forms are due in to JECELI by December 9, 2013. Contact Lyndall Miller at email@example.com for an application form. Please email your completed application to JECELI@jtsa.edu. Once we review your application and the two required references, you may be invited to be interviewed for final participant selection. We will schedule interviews between Monday, December 16, 2013, and Friday, December 20, 2013, and let applicants know of the disposition of their applications no later than Wednesday, January 8, 2014. If you cannot meet these deadlines for any reason, please contact Lyndall Miller, director, for consideration.
We hope that you find the possibilities for growth and learning that JECELI offers compelling and that you will consider becoming a JECELI participant!
If you need assistance with this process, or need more information, contact us.